|Media are required to request credentials for various Mountain West Championships and Media Days throughout the year. Click HERE to be directed to the Conference credential system. The system is for media use only.
Click HERE for the 2013 Mountain West Men's Basketball Coaches Media Teleconferences!
Click HERE for the 2012 Mountain West Football Coaches Media Teleconferences!
CLICK HERE TO ENTER
The Mountain West Media Portal offers authorized media immediate access to original, up-to-date information from the Mountain West and its member institutions. Updated daily by MW staff and the league's SIDs, the MW Media Portal is a vital daily tool for any media member to find comprehensive information and resources on the league's 18 sports and eight member institutions. In addition, the Media Portal provides:
To register for access to the Mountain West Media Portal, please click HERE.
- Weekly Releases & Game Notes: for each sport, distributed by conference office and all nine institutions.
- Online Media Guides
- Satellite Feed Information
- DragonFly Storm Broadcast Information
- Weekly Teleconference Access Information & Audio Clips
- "This Week in the Mountain West" Radio Affiliates
- Football Pressbox and Radio Services at Mountain West Institutions
- Postgame Interview Procedures
- Phone & Internet Availability at Mountain West Venues
- Credentials: Media are required to request credentials for various Mountain West Championships during the season. Credential applications and media policies for each of the postseason championships will be available via the Mountain West Media Portal.
- Online SID Directories by sport and by school
- Logos: Mountain West logos are available for downloading in EPS and JPEG format in color and black-and-white.
- Photos: Staff photos, as well as student-athlete and coaches head shots, are also available.
- Links to Media Outlets That Cover the Mountain West : including blogs.
- Distribution List Registration: to receive conference news releases and breaking news via e-mail.
- Travel Information
The Mountain West will begin conducting weekly media teleconferences with each of the league's nine head men's basketball coaches throughout the 2012-13 conference season. The calls are scheduled every Monday, from January 7 - March 11, beginning at 10 a.m. MT. This teleconference is for accredited media only. Media wishing to access the call should contact Director of Communications Kim Melcher. A replay of each teleconference will also be made available on TheMWC.com.
|2012 MOUNTAIN WEST MEN'S BASKETBALL COACHES
WEEKLY MEDIA TELECONFERENCE
January 7 - March 11
Click here to listen live and find archived audio.
|10:02 a.m. MT / 9:02 a.m. PT
||Steve Fisher, San Diego State
|10:10 a.m. MT / 9:10 a.m. PT
||Dave Pilipovich, Air Force
|10:18 a.m. MT / 9:18 a.m. PT
||Steve Alford, New Mexico
|10:26 a.m. MT / 9:26 a.m. PT
||Leon Rice, Boise State
|10:34 a.m. MT / 9:34 a.m. PT
||David Carter, Nevada
|10:42 a.m. MT / 9:42 a.m. PT
||Larry Shyatt, Wyoming
|10:50 a.m. MT / 9:50 a.m. PT
||Larry Eustachy, Colorado State
|10:58 a.m. MT / 9:58 a.m. PT
||Dave Rice, UNLV
|11:06 a.m. MT / 10:06 a.m. PT
||Rodney Terry, Fresno State
CollegePressBox.com serves as the official media site for Mountain West football, and provides one-stop access to updated contact information, game notes, game books, quotes, likes and more for each of the league's eight teams and the Conference office. To access the Mountain West area of CollegePressBox.com, please contact the conference office or register for the Mountain West Media Portal to obtain the username and password. The login will also give you access to CollegePressBox.com's other clients, including all 11 FBS leagues and Independents.
- Media Days: The Mountain West hosts media days to kick off the football and basketball seasons. TheMWC.com will provide the most current information on these events via this link, including schedules and online registration.
- Interview Requests: Interview requests for Commissioner Craig Thompson and Deputy Commissioner Bret Gilliland must be made at least 24 hours in advance. For these requests, please contact Javan Hedlund (719-488-4051 - firstname.lastname@example.org). Additional media inquiries can be directed to any member of the Mountain West communications staff.