The 2012 Mountain West Football Media Days will be held at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Media events will take place Tuesday, July 24 and Wednesday, July 25. Please mark your schedules accordingly.
The two-day media event includes press conferences and one-on-one interviews with head coaches and two student-athletes from each MW institution. A Welcome Reception will take place on Tuesday night, July 24 beginning at 7 p.m. and the annual Commissioner's State of the Conference Address will take place on Wednesday morning, July 25.
REGISTRATION FORM AND SCHEDULES
(*Schedule is tentative and subject to change.)
You must apply and be approved for a credential to attend the 2012 MW Football Media Days. Click the links below to register, request a hotel room and view schedules for the 2012 Mountain West Football Media Days:
- Click HERE to view the schedule of events.
(Schedule is tentative and subject to change.)
- Click HERE to register and request a hotel room.
Hotel registration deadline for media is Tuesday June 26, 2012!
Media registration deadline for those NOT needing a hotel room is Monday, July 16, 2012.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- HOTEL ROOM RATE: $129 per night (plus 12 percent tax)
- The Cosmopolitan is a Marriott property. In order to receive the media rate, reservations must be made through the Mountain West online credential system.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card or one full night's deposit. Reservations received after Tuesday, June 26, 2012 will be subject to the hotel's prevailing rates.
- Each hotel guest will be charged a deposit to $100 per night. This deposit is taken at check in and any unused funds are returned to the guest upon checkout (may take up to 3-7 business days to reflect on account). If a guest uses a debit card for the deposit, the funds are actually withdrawn from the account linked to the card.
- If you would like to request an earlier check-in date or extend your stay with a later check-out date, please contact Javan Hedlund at 719-488-4051 or email@example.com.
- Ten Head Football Coaches
- Two student-athletes from each institution
- Mountain West Commissioner Craig Thompson
- Mountain West Television Rights Holders
- Mountain West Bowl Partners
Click HERE for more information on The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
For more information on Mountain West football and the 2012 Media Day activities, please contact Javan Hedlund at 719-488-4051 or firstname.lastname@example.org.